Monday, April 8, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Robot Collection

I'm finally caught up again and am excited to show you the new Rainbow Honey Robot
Collection!  The Robot Collection is currently available on Rainbowhoney.com and is described as being "Formulated with specially coated aluminum flakes, the metallic lacquers of the Robot Collection are simultaneously sparkly, reflective, and smooth!"  I loved the colors in this collection.  Bitty Love Bot and Femme Bot were my favorite colors from the set.  Of course Yoshimi, the black and white glitter was one of my favorites as well.  Because of the foil-metallic nature of the polish I'd recommend a ridge filling base coat to get a completely smooth finish.  I'll let you know now that each picture of the Bots alone are 2 coats with no topcoat, the pictures with Yoshimi are 1 coat of the glitter topper with topcoat.  So lets jump into the pictures, shall we?
cute wrapping!


adorable new mini bottles!


names

1.  Bitty Love Bot is a beautiful light aqua color.  The color was unique and lovely.  The formula was easy to work with.






2.  Bitty Love Bot topped with Yoshimi, a gorgeous black and white glitter with iridescent micro glitters that flash rainbow colors!  Yoshimi is so fun and unique in my collection (I have a few black and white glitters).  It's full of tiny squares and a few rectangles!  I haven't come across rectangle glitter yet!  Plenty of glitter came out with each brush dip, and it spread easily over the nail.  All the glitter lay flat.







3.  Dusty Bot is a lavender colored metallic polish.  Lovely color, this one took 3rd place in my favorites list.  Dusty Bot had a great formula!








4.  Yoshimi over Dusty Bot.









5.   Lucky Bot is an adorable pastel lime green (in foil form of course).  Loved the color on this one too, but the formula was just a bit thick with the 2nd coat.  It wasn't too difficult to work with, just took a little more patience.








6.  Yoshimi over Lucky Bot.





7.  My favorite of the collection - Femme Bot!  I can't help but think of the Austin Powers movies.  Femme Bot is a "sparkling metallic peony" color.  It had a wonderful formula that was easy to work with.  






8.  Yoshimi over Femme Bot.









9. Skyward Bot, the last in the metallic set, is a cerulean blue.  This was the most vibrant and reflective in the collection.  Skyward Bot had an easy formula to work with showing the least amount of nail ridges.










10.  Yoshimi over Skyward Bot.




*these polishes were send for my honest opinion and review

Be sure to follow Rainbow Honey on Facebook,  Instagram (rainbowhoney) and Twitter!



Pin It
Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love that green and your skittles mani at the end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And the packaging is so cute. Rainbow Honey really knows how to market their polish. Thank you for sharing!

    The Kracked Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like her black and white glitter! great shots!

    ReplyDelete